Dayalbagh community is more Eco-friendly and involved in adapting newer technologies to use alternate sources of energy. Various projects of community are –
- Biogas (gobar gas) plant for power generation at Gaushala (dairy), Dayalbagh,
- Biomass gassifier and solar water heater for Dayalbhandar (community kitchen), Dayalbagh,
- Solar Street light in 10 km stretch (360 solar light poles) for villages and Soamibagh.
- Night soil based biogas plant (NSBP) with community latrines and bathroom facility in the villages. Total 100cu.m. biogas plants,
- Eco-friendly campus, uninterrupted power supply due to solar power generation plant and greenery all around the campus,
- Sewage treatment plant,
- Bio diesel plant project
Click on below buttons and Download PDF files for more details in this context.