Agriculture is the main employment or occupation in the Harda district. 80% population is dependent on agriculture and only 1.8% working population is dependent on small businesses or cottage industries. Villagers are working as cultivators and as an agriculture labor in agriculture sector. Local plants are also used for business purposes.
Key industries in MP
- Auto and auto components
- Agro-based industries
- Forest-based industries
- Mineral-based industries
Local plants used for business purposes in Rajaborari
Rajaborari is the forest village so there are so many plants are available for business purposes. The woods of trees are used in construction of houses and other activities. Government planting these plants in this area but the villagers is not authorized to use it. There are some plants and their uses:
- Wood of sagoun is very costly, quality of woods are: strong wood, high shining.
- Used in furniture, housing and decoration.
- Planting in rainy season. (June-august)
- Total no of plant are recorded by the government through marsh, villagers are not authorized to use this plant for personal use.
- Forest department sales the woods outside from the village and income is used in development of forest area.
- Market value of this plant is very high.
- Bamboos are used in making boundary around the field/house for security purpose.
- Used in construction of houses and decoration purpose.
- Also used for medicinal purpose.
Click on below buttons and Download PDF files for more details in this context.