Medicinal plants stand important role in the traditional knowledge practices. Rajaborari is the forest area so the many medicinal plants are available there. These plants are contributing an important role because in Rajaborari village the healthcare facilities are not available. Villagers use the medicinal plants for common diseases like cold, cough, cuts on body, skin diseases etc. some plants are followings:
- Oil of fruits is used in skin diseases and in lice.
- Bark is useful in malarial fever.
- Tender twigs are used as toothbrush.
- Powder of bark used externally against venereal diseases.
- The fruits are recommended for urinary, piles and intestinal warms, crushed leaves applied on eczema of feet and head for inflammation.
- This plant is used in snakebite and sting of scorpion in the liquid form.
Seeds of kadujeera plant are very useful in malaria
Click on below buttons and Download PDF files for more details in this context.